Configuring Your Notification Center
The new Notification Center in your eclincher Dashboard allows you to centralize all your notifications in one place. It provides convenient access to various types of notifications based on your account type and preferences. Here's a guide on setting up your Notification Center:
For Premier and Agency Accounts:
- Post Approval
- Posting Notification
- Inbox (Assigned Items, Notes)
For Basic, Premier, and Agency Accounts:
- Product updates
- Inbox (Received New Inbox Item)
Follow these steps to set up your Notification Center:
From your Dashboard, click on the Notification bell and select the Options icon, then click on Settings.
In the Settings, choose the notifications you want to receive and where you want to receive them.
The item names in the Notification Center will be grayed out to indicate new or unread items.
For each notification item, you can perform the following actions:
- Reload: Click to check for new items.
- Filter: Apply filters to refine your notifications.
- Bulk Actions and Settings: Access bulk actions and notification settings.
- Mark as read: Mark the notification as read.
- View Item: Click to be redirected to the new item from the notification.
- Delete: Remove the notification.
Please note that the three-dot icon mentioned is located next to the inbox item you wish to select.
It's important to note that external users do not have the option to choose the notifications they receive. This feature is only available to internal users of the account.
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 Support Team for assistance.
The eclincher Support Team
Updated on: 31/05/2023