Auto post RSS and Curated RSS/ Atom Feeds
eClincher's RSS feeds automation feature allows you to effortlessly manage all your favorite website and blog feeds from a single, convenient dashboard.
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a web feed that provides updates to websites in a standardized, computer-readable format, accessible to both users and applications.
With eClincher, you can easily gather, organize, and stay updated on RSS feed content through a user-friendly dashboard. Moreover, the platform offers the ability to automatically publish or curate new blogs and website articles to your managed social media profiles.
For a visual tutorial on RSS feeds, check out our eClincher Academy: Course 2: Diving Deeper: Publishing, Video 7: Auto-Post RSS.
If you're interested in automating your own blog or someone else's, continue reading for a step-by-step guide:
Auto-Post with RSS
Auto-Post with RSS enables you to automatically publish content from a website or blog to your preferred social media profile.
Access Auto-Post with RSS by clicking on the "Publishing" dropdown in the left section of your Dashboard.
Click on "Add RSS Feed."
Connect your feed:
- Paste the website URL in the "Enter URL Feed Box." The platform will automatically search for the website's RSS feed.
- Select the social media profile where you want to publish your feed.
- Choose the frequency for checking the RSS feed content (every 2, 3, 4, 6, 12, or 24 hours) and the maximum number of new posts to be published (up to 3).
- Add captions to your posts by selecting either prepend or append.
- Don't forget to enable auto-posting, and your most recent posts will be published within 2 minutes.
- At any time, you can edit or delete a feed. Use the Bulk Actions icon to select or delete feeds based on your preference.
- If you have an Agency plan, you can easily copy all your feeds to any desired Brand.
Curated RSS/Atom Feeds
Curated RSS or Atom feeds allow you to create lists of your monitored RSS feeds, including the most recent content. eClincher automatically samples the RSS contents for your convenience.
Access Curated RSS/Atom Feeds by clicking on the "Feeds" button in the left sidebar.
Select "Add Feed" and enter the URL of your preferred website.
- Choose to bulk upload to Queue or Drafts.
- Schedule, add to Drafts/Queue, or share on Facebook.
.png" alt="Publishing Options 2" loading="lazy"/>
Please note: Not all RSS feed content is supported by every platform. It should meet the Media Setting Guidelines in order to be published.
If you have any additional questions or suggestions to improve this capability, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.
The eClincher Support Team
Updated on: 05/06/2023