How to Customize Posts for each Social Channel
How to customize posts for each Social Channel [Customize Channel]
The Customize Channel feature allows you to modify/edit each post per social media channel in one place. This article will give you the step by step guide on how to do so.
1. On the Publishing and scheduling area, type in the Social media profiles you’d like to publish to
2. Click the Customize Channel toggle to start editing and modifying for each attached Social Media profile
3. By clicking the Customize channel box, you will see different tabs for each social media profile you have attached + a main tab. The main tab’s function is for you to type in a general text you’d like to use for each social media profile.
4. Click through each designated tab for each social media to edit your content (and any media attached to it) and mention any social profile, in alignment to the social media guidelines when posting.
5. You will know that the changes per tab took effect when a green dot lights for each tab.
(Once a channel tab is in green, it means that changes you do in MAIN TAB, will no longer apply to the channels that have a green dot)
6. When scheduling, the post for each Social Media Profile will be sent as an individual post to your calendar. You can schedule or post now. If you schedule the post, you'll have the ability to select different schedule for each social media profile or page.
Note: If you have a WordPress.com or WordPress.org account selected along with other social media profiles on different platforms, it will force-enable the Customize Channel function. The reason for this is because WordPress supports RTF (Rich Text Format).
If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.
The eclincher Support Team
Updated on: 15/03/2023